We’re running series of monthly talks that you can attend on the first (non-Public Holiday) Monday each month, on Zoom.
You can register on EventBrite, and and joining instructions will be sent to your email inbox.
The sessions will be recorded, and will (eventually) be published on our You Tube Channel (click here).
The talks so far have been:
- Bees (3rd August 2020)
- Rewilding (7th September 2020)
- Climate Change – What can I do about it? (6th October 2020)
- Sustainable Fashion (7th December 2020)
- Bath & West Community Energy Scheme (11th January 2021)
- Nappy Libraries (1st February 2021)
- Buckinghamshire Council’s Environmental Policy (1st March 2021)
- Food Waste – 7th June 2021
- Hazlemere Neighbourhood Plan – 2nd August 2021
- Air Scrubbers in Agriculture – 4th October 2021
- New Policy-Making Frameworks – 1st November 2021
- Sustainable Development Goals – 6th December 2021
- Battery Storage – 10th January 2022
- Composting – 7th February 2022
- Tree Protection orders – In person – 4th July 2022